Sat, Feb 25|
Integrating Intuition Into Your Daily Life
Everyone has intuition. You don’t have to want to be a medium or psychic to use intuition. Find out how to navigate your soul's journey.
Time & Location
Feb 25, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST
About the event
Who: Anyone is welcome. No experience is necessary. Beginner to Advanced.
What: Mini class to introduce you to your intuition.
When: Saturday, February 25th
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST
Where: Online Zoom
How Much: $25
How Long: 2 hoursThe Class will include:
* A guided meditation - specific to empowering your intuition
* How to use your intuition as a compass
* Exploring your senses (Claires)
* Exercise Practice - exercises may include scrying, remote viewing, psychometry, reading faces, etc.
* Tools to develop your intuitive senses.
* Q and AEveryone has intuition. You don’t have to want to be a medium or psychic to use intuition in your daily life. Find out how to use your intuition to navigate your soul’s journey.
When you learn how to tap into and trust your intuition, you can:
* Create a sense of emotional and mental well-being.
* Gain clarity on your soul's purpose and path.
* Learn to trust yourself 100%.
* Manifest your dreams.
About the presenter: Kelly has made it her life's purpose to help and empower others to manifest and understand their soul's purpose. As a former teacher, spiritual teaching comes naturally to her. Her passion is teaching others to remember the truth of who they are and then share their beautiful light with the world. Kelly offers her clients a way to find their inner light to grow, transform, and manifest the life they desire. She offers mediumship, intuitive, and soul coaching readings online. Learn more about Kelly at https://www.mediumkellykristin.com. IG @mediumkellykristin Tik Tok @mediumkellykristin Facebook: @medium Kelly Kristin